Friday, May 1, 2009

Are Malia and Sasha Obama slacking on doggie duties?


It seems  that first daughters Malia,10, and Sasha,7, are slacking on their doggie duties so first Lady Michelle has had to take over their responsibilities of walking Bo, the Portuguese water dog.

“Even though the kids are supposed to do a lot of the work, I’m still up at 5:15 a.m. taking my dog out. So for everyone who has a child asking for a puppy – you have to want the dog,” Mrs. Obama said on Thursday  to a room of congressional wives. “As I do,” she added. “I love my Bo.”

“I got up at 5:15 a.m. in the morning to walk my puppy,” First Lady Michelle Obama added.

For Michelle Obama, not much has changed since moving to the White House. She is still a soccer mom and the girls are still their happy, healthy selves.

“The girls are happy and healthy. They love their school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment