Sunday, January 11, 2015

10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Having A Birthday Skate Party

If done right, skate parties can be so much fun. I learned this when I gave my daughter Makayla her first Skate Party for her 8th Birthday.



Matching Party Shirts: 
I wish I had designed all the girls matching skate party shirts. After Makayla's party I realized how nice it would have been to have all the girls wearing a cool Skate Party Shirt. This would have made it so much easier to spot our guest during the party, since the roller rink floor can be full of other skaters.   http://bubblegumdivas.com/product-category/birthday/girls-birthday-skate-party

How nice one of these custom options would have been for our party!










Hair Feathers  

I did make a good choice by providing the birthday party guest with glow Necklaces and Neon Hair Feathers. The glowing necklaces and neon hair feathers were a party favorite. 

 Birthday Cake: 
Well as much as I love a Costco Butter Cream Cake.  Maybe I could have made a better choice... I wish would have taken the time to look around back then. Luckily today you can find so many amazing Skate Party Birthday Cakes, Pastries, Cookies, and Lollipops on sites such as ETSY, and Pinterest.


These Skate Party Birthday Cakes I found on Pinterest are Amazing!


Cookies: 
Yummy, I could have even ordered cookies, which would have made a great parting gifts for the girls.  


 Party Invitations:

 My homemade invitations, did the job, but why didn't I think of this great idea?  Personalized Skate Invites with adorable ribbons accent. Theses would have been perfect!

Party Bags and Favor Stickers

Custom Birthday Party Favor Bags with a personalized printable Thank you stickers. My big mistake was letting the skating rink provide there plastic (sandwich) party baggy."

 How nice one of these custom options would have been for our party!

We Had A Great Time! 

Although I could have planned a little better and added a few 
more unquie options, we all had a wonderful time at 
Makayla's skate party.

 Elisa Lysiak- Bubblegum Divas


No comments:

Post a Comment